If you ask your mother or grandmother, I’m sure they’ll tell you about their successful experiments in how to make kajal at home. Not only that, ask them about the benefits of natural kajal for eyes and they’ll swear that it wasn’t only used as a feature enhancer, but also because it was full of benefits.
Ghee not only helps in cooling the eyes, its nutritious properties help keep dark circles away as well. Even your eyelashes will be on fleek after using this kajal for a few months.
- For this method, you’ll need two equal sized bowls, a steel plate, 1 tbsp. of ghee and a clay oil lamp with a wick in it
- After lighting the lamp, keep it on the floor with each bowl on either side
- On the plate, apply some ghee and keep it on top of the bowls
- Let the steel plate heat for 30 minutes after which the ghee will burn out and soot will remain
- You need to scrape this very soot and collect in a fresh container
- If it’s too dry for your use, add a smidge of ghee till you achieve desired texture
Well Kajal will elevate your eyes daily, but it essential that you use a good eye serum along with a great moisturizing cream in your skin care routine, to look your best every day. Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Ageing Day Cream is a gentle cream that fights 7 signs of ageing and moisturizes your skin as well as protects it from UV rays; and hence a must have in your beauty routine.