Varicose veins are enlarged veins which get twists and turns in them. These are mostly seen in the thighs and legs of people but they can form anywhere in the body. The illness seems to progress with age. These can be very painful, especially when the person stands.
We give you tips to eradicate this painful situation from your life!
- Have a lot of fibrous food.
- Dip your legs in cold water for a few minutes daily.
- Massage your legs and thighs in castor oil on regular basis.
- Avoid weight lifting and other exercises that a lot of pressure on your legs
- Avoid tight clothes
- Practise walking or swimming or cycling or yoga on a daily basis.
For more tips and notes go through the video provided