Once in a while we all get that stiff neck and we run around people asking if they can give us a massage that will reduce this pain. Why do we go around asking, if we can do it ourselves! So we give you a stiff neck massage that you can quickly give yourself and get relief from that uncomfortable thing in your body.
The wonderful thing is this massage works for any kind of neck pain. So what you have to do is:
- Start off with stretches. Reach across to your head and pull it away from your shoulder and hold for a few seconds. Repeat it the other side.
- Hold both of the hands at the back of the neck and give small compressions.
- Dig your fingers in the neck a little and pull the muscle outwards from the spine.
- Do a up and down circle on either side of the spine
- Lift and squeeze the area from the bottom of the neck and work towards the top of the neck.
- Do small circles at the end of the hairline with optimum pressure.
For more massage tips, look into the video.