Breathing is something that we have to do since the moment we are born. Dust and other particles may enter the wind pipe and might settled in the lungs. It is of utmost importance to keep our lungs clean. Described here are ways to naturally keep your lungs clean.
- Stop using tea, coffee, milk and milk products and meat for 3 days completely.
- Drink green tea just before going to bed
- Drink pineapple juice along with breakfast and carrot juice after an hour
- Have vegetables as lunch and a banana after few minutes.
- Have pineapple juice in the evening along with an apple.
- Drink cranberry juice at night
- Do yoga or exercises that demand deep breathing in the morning.
- Use 2 drops of eucalyptus oil in boiling water and take steam.
Follow these simple techniques and keep your lungs clean.