Agnail or Hangnail or Ingrown nail are a small problem and yet cause huge inconvenience to our day to day lives. Agnails can be caused due to improper hygiene, bacterial or viral infections, excessive sweating, vascular problems, diabetes etc.
No matter the reason for the cause, they are painful and can cause irritations. What is the remedy?
- Mix magnesium sulphate with water and dip your nails in it for 20 minutes.
- Or Mix hydrogen peroxide with water and dip your nails in it.
- Apple cider vinegar water mix can also be used.
- Vicks is yet another remedy for agnails.
- Salt mixed with lemon and warm water
These can be easily followed twice or thrice a day to get complete remedy from agnail issues!