Feeling depressed about having a tubby tummy? What can we do about these tubby tummies? Well, the starting point is to do a moderate exercise routine followed by a good diet. Actually, that’s it! That’s all you have to get rid of that tubby tummy! Following a 10 minute daily exercise routine can change one’s life exponentially and lead to a long healthy life!
Here are some simple exercises that you can follow to get rid of that tubby tummy.
- Heel touch: This exercise primarily focuses on the primary muscles- abs and oblique. It builds up your core strength.
- Single knee raise crunch: This also aims for your abs muscles resulting in a smooth, fluid movement of the body offering more flexibility to our body.
- Reach through: This abs exercise leads to putting more pressure on your abdomen. It includes abdominal contraction and relaxation which ultimately results in adding strength to your abs!
- Wide toe touch: This toe touch exercise is very good for toning the abdominal organs and also helps treat problems like indigestion, constipation, bloating and other stomach issues. Circulation within the body is improved and even the back muscles are strengthened by performing this asana regularly.
- Star fish crunch: This is again another core exercise which helps in reducing that abdominal fat.
- Windmill: This is a great exercise for the strength and flexibility of the midsection and lower back, as well as shoulder stability!
Follow these exercises everyday for 10 minutes to get rid of those abdominal fat muscles! But keep in mind without a proper diet you can’t fight these tubby tummies! So focus on a proper diet followed by these routine and you will end up a flat tummy in no time. All the best!