It is not uncommon to find dark patches in your under arm or inner thighs. Most people have this and some find this disturbing. These can indeed cause trouble when you are trying to wear a sleeveless dress.
A problem that affects both gender – 95 out of 100 people report having this. This dark patch is the result of bacterial of fungal activity in your skin. Out of all the regions, mainly in humid climates where the sweat is high, these can be commonly found.
What can be done?
- Avoid tight dresses
- Keep your skin clean
- Cotton dresses must be preferred
- Manage your weight
- Coconut oil / Olive oil mixed with lemon juice
- Baking soda with lemon juice
- Coconut oil with turmeric powder
- Orange juice with turmeric powder
To know how to use each, go through the video.