Aloe Vera is nothing short of a miracle plant with all of its health and beauty benefits. Aloe is used in herbal medicine for ages. Aloe has rejuvenating, healing and soothing properties. A few applications of aloe are provided below.
- Aloe as a moisturiser – Apply the aloe gel onto your skin as a moisturiser or an after shave. The gel helps in quick healing of the cuts happened during the shave.
- Aloe as a anti-acne cream – Aloe has anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties and helps the skin heal from acne and also helps removes the marks left behind.
- Aloe as an anti-aging cream – Aloe helps in preventing wrinkle formations and other aging symptoms by increasing the amount of collagen in the skin. Apply a thin layer of aloe gel around the lips and eyes and wash it off in the morning.
- Aloe helps in removing the stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Aloe as a medicine – Aloe Vera helps in improving digestion and is almost tasteless.
- Aloe as a face pack – Mix aloe gel with a bit of lemon juice or rose water. Apply it on face and let it set for 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Drink a glass of aloe mixed with lemon juice daily to improve the overall health.
Point to Note: Pregnant ladies need to consult their doctor before consuming Aloe.
Aloe with all of its wonderful properties is such a plant which does not have any extra maintenance problem. It is easy to grow it or cheaply available in the market.
Why wait now? Go get aloe and reap its full benefits.