Save kids from choking

Posted on

Children, particularly those aged from 1 to 5, often put objects in their mouth. This is a normal part of how they explore the world.

Some small objects, such as marbles, beads and button batteries, are just the right size to get stuck in a child’s airway and cause choking.

The best way to avoid this is to make sure that small objects like these are kept out of your child’s reach.

No matter how careful you are, your child may choke on something. In most cases, you or someone else will see your child swallow the object that causes choking. 

There can be other reasons why your child starts coughing. But if your child suddenly starts coughing, isn’t ill and has a habit of putting small objects in their mouth, there’s a good chance that they’re choking.

Watch this video, where Dr. Danish Salim demonstrates in details about how to save a kid from choking.

Also watch: Save an adult from choking

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *